UK Government Travel Advice

We recommend you consult the Government's 'Travel Aware' website. Here you will find the latest travel advice from the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office, including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information.

You can also follow the latest government travel advice on X (Twitter) and Facebook

Passports & Visas

All travellers need to have a valid passport and any relevant visas. It is the individual traveller who is responsible for having the necessary documentation. We are not able to offer any passport or visa services.

It is essential to check the requirements with plenty of notice. Visa requirements will depend on the destination and the nationality of the traveller. Whilst we cannot provide services in this area, if you have any questions we can point you in the right direction.

a book on a table
a book on a table
Travel Insurance

All passengers must have travel insurance. We do not sell insurance directly but we can refer you to companies that will be able to arrange competitive group or individual travel insurance.

UK Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC)

When travelling within the EU, we strongly recommend that all members of your party have a UK Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC), formerly known as EHIC. Many state hospitals and doctors in the EU accept this. However, it is not a replacement for travel insurance, as it may not cover the cost of all treatment or repatriation to the UK.